MA, LMFT-S, LPC-S, RPT-S, NCC, EMDRIA Approved Consultant
I practice counseling with a positive view of human nature and with a belief that meaningful change is possible through a collaborative therapeutic process. As part of that collaboration, we will review your previous relationships, interactions, choices and patterns of past behavior to help set new, satisfying and attainable goals for the future. These goals may relate to any area of life that is important to you.
In marital, couple and family therapy, sessions will focus on addressing conflicts and stressors, developing constructive communication, building on individual strengths, expressing and fulfilling needs, and strengthening the resiliency of your relationships.
- MA in Professional Counseling
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist Supervisor
- Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor
- Registered Play Therapist Supervisor™
- National Certified Counselor
- EMDRIA Approved Consultant
- TBRI® Practitioner